CorFlow Therapeutics is seeking highly skilled and experienced medical device professionals. The CorFlow work environment is focussed on quality and to deliver on demanding objectives. The right candidates are communicative, open and thoughtful on their own role in a dynamic team.
CorFlow Therapeutics is seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for its product development activities in Baar (ZG), Switzerland.
The position will be responsible for all internal and external development activities for CorFlow’s interventional cardiology system for diagnosing and treating microvascular obstructions after a severe heart attack. The main responsibilities of the CTO will be:
- Motivate and lead the internal and external development teams
- Define and communicate a clear vision and plan for all CorFlow development activities
- Develop and implement a short- and long-term development plan in cooperation with the CorFlow CEO and co-Founders
- Work closely with interventional cardiology Key-Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) in Europe, the US and Japan to define, develop and test the CorFlow system
- Ensure that all development activities are conducted and documented according to medical device quality standards (ISO13485 and cGMP) and that the engineering team is trained to follow these standards
- Reach demanding milestones for the approval and clinical use of the CorFlow technology
- Obtain regulatory approvals in Europe, the US and Japan in cooperation with CorFlow’s quality, regulatory and clinical teams
- Develop and implement the world-wide CorFlow patent strategy to ensure protection of all intellectual property
In order to complete these tasks successfully, the CTO should have these skill sets and experiences:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills orally and in writing
- More than 10 years experience from leading and motivating engineering teams in engineering disciplines (HW, SW and preferably catheter development)
- A profound understanding of and dedication to medical device development processes under quality system control
- Have a clear and proven ability to reach demanding development milestones for new advanced technical devices
- Solid German and English language skills orally and in writing
In summary, the CTO will be the key person for the short- and long-term product development activities in CorFlow. The right candidate has successfully been responsible for medical device R&D activities in his/her previous career.
We are seeking a very motivating leader with a clear vision and ability to implement this vision in a dynamic environment. The CTO is part of the CorFlow management team and reports to the CEO.
CorFlow Therapeutics is a newly formed medical device company. The company is founded by renowned interventional cardiologists and medical device entrepreneurs with a life long dedication to medical device innovation in interventional cardiology. The company has recently completed it’s seed financing round and for further details please contact us.
To be negotiated depending on experience level
Stock options depending on experience and ability to reach demanding milestones
For further information on these openings, please contact our recruiter BLG Healthcare Executive Search (www.blg-es.com) directly.
You may contact Dorothea Roers, Senior Consultant
+49 151 46 160 208
or Christian Maucher, Managing Partner
+49 176 37 000 256