CorFlow Therapeutics is seeking highly skilled and experienced medical device professionals. The CorFlow work environment is focussed on quality and to deliver on demanding objectives. The right candidates are communicative, open and thoughtful on their own role in a dynamic team.
CorFlow Therapeutics AG is seeking a SW Quality Engineer and Data analyst highly to join our growing organization. In this position, you will assist the research and development activities for CorFlow`s controlled flow infusion therapy.
Duties consists of, but are not limited to:
- Assist in research and development for data analysis, including data modeling and algorithm development and application.
- Experience of SW development on different platforms and operating systems.
- The SW Quality Engineer and Data Analyst will perform exploratory data mining and post-hoc data analyses of clinical and non-clinical datasets to support CorFlow Therapeutics AG product development.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (e.g. external suppliers, statisticians, key opinion leaders) to validate all data outputs. Work directly with multiple stakeholders to obtain feedback and iterate on analyses.
- Applies a good working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (IEC 62304), Design Controls (ISO 13485), accepted engineering practices, such as IEC 60601 series and other regulatory requirements as it relates to Quality Assurance activities in a software development.
- Develop or specify standard operating procedures to determine product or release readiness; review test procedures, and assess changes to software for regression testing.
- Support code review, feasibility evidence, unit testing, test automation, software risk assessment.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Support in conducting software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems.
- Support software approval process for release.
- Support physical flow model development activities with external partners.
- Review and analysis of data in the context of cardiology
- Organized individual who is self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to deliver high-quality work products under tight deadlines.
- Team player who likes to get things done
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Can handle uncertainties well
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Problem solver and well organized
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely and friendly manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience
- Work experience in Medical Device industry
- Working knowledge of C, object-oriented programming (Java, C++) and scripting languages (Python, PERL or Shell)
- Experience working with Statistics
- Medical device development knowledge, including V&V activities and direct V&V protocol development
- Experienced in iterative software design processes and development practices including agile and test-driven development
- Good working knowledge of IEC 60601 and familiarity with IEC 62304 and applicable medical device standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Please contact Oliver Bludau